Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Round table

In Furniture > Tables > Show & Tell.
Recent activity177504 of 178847Todays pick... Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Love it
Like it

vintagemadvintagemad likes this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 7 years ago


(4 items)

Another piece passed down from family. I was told one time that it is called a drum table. It turns and has a leather top. Just wondering if drum is the correct name. By the way...this site is great! I have wondered for years about some of our gifts!

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. auntbda, 7 years ago
    My husband and I bought a table like this at an antique store in Florida. We were told that it is called a "game" table. My table also turns and has a leather top but is Mahogany.
  2. BlueGenes, 7 years ago
    I inherited a table for similar to this from my parents. It was part of the furnishing of the house my parents bought back in 1961. We did some investigating on our table and told it was called a renter's table. In our case, if you pull the individual drawer's out there is a number written on the back of each of the drawers. This represented the renter's room number. Take a look and see if you also show numbers. We were told the renters would put their monthly rent in their drawer along with other miscellaneous documents shared between the owner and the renter(s)... We think it is a very interesting piece of furniture.
  3. tikiray tikiray, 7 years ago
    Yes, drum table is what it is called.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.