Share your favorites on Show & Tell


In Sewing > Singer Sewing Machines > Show & Tell and Sewing > Sewing Tools > Show & Tell.
Singer Sewing Machines224 of 332The Green GoddessAnother 301-A
Love it
Like it

Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 5 years ago


(469 items)

This are attachment for singer machine.
do not know what kind of sewing machine,but
would like to share with everyone
If anyone would like to add comment please do so.


  1. Bernadette Bernadette, 5 years ago
    Looks like you've got a bit of a mix there, and they don't all look like Singer attachments. A zig-zag attachment would usually consist of one upper attachment and one feed dog cover. I can see binder, ruffler, tuck marker, zipper foot, bias guage, roll hem foot, and possibly two bobbin slide covers from a VS machine. A zig-zag foot is usually the adjustable type with a wheel, and a prong that fits on the needlebar, it's hard to be sure in the photos, but I think it is the part centre right in the 3rd photo, upper right in the 4th.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.