Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Antique Maryland Cream Pie Disher

In Kitchen > Show & Tell.
Recent activity140879 of 1804318ft ice cream coneThe  "Servwell Set"
Love it
Like it

AimathenaAimathena loves this.
rocker-sdrocker-sd loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 7 years ago


(22 items)

Ice cream scoop? Really? YES IT IS! Kinda...

It's actually called an "ice cream disher". You would actually jab the square end into the ice cream. Then when you pulled the lever, the mechanism would push out a square serving of ice cream. Therefore allowing for a smooth and flat slice of ice cream to be sandwiched between a cookie product. The ice cream sandwich was born!

This piece is actually marked "Maryland Cream Pie Disher".

Got any to sell?
Maybe to trade or donate?
Or do you have a couple you'd like more information on?

I'm interested! Feel free to contact me anytime!
I'd love to hear from you!

Tommy Campnell

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.