Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Old train rail and mining rail benders

In Railroadiana > Show & Tell.
All items177309 of 181823Cher dolls Diana dolls Oken scale and old mitre box
Love it
Like it

Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 7 years ago


(1 item)

Picked up the large bender today, it measures @ 30" w x 21" tall. I placed my rail bender from my mining collection to show the size difference. The seller said it was for railroad track bending, does anyone think this is accurate? The small one seen on top meas. @ 23"w x 13" tall. How about a value they both have good threads and will work. Help ! Thank you

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. skwike, 5 years ago
    I know I'm 2 years late ;-) but its called a Jim crow or a jimmy crow. Its as you suggest, for manipulation of railway track. Very handy for making handrail and such like too.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.