Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Nib Bloc and Burnisher

In Pens > Show & Tell and Tools and Hardware > Show & Tell.
Pens239 of 385Fancy Porcelain Baby Mercury Inkwell C.L. Lewis - Deluxe Woodgrain Nox
Love it
Like it

mrmajestic1mrmajestic1 loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
vetraio50vetraio50 loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 5 years ago


(4 items)

This is the tool that is use when I fix bent nibs on Fountain pens! The big silver bloc of steel. I thought you would get a kick out of seeing one of my tools. Very few of these particular tools actually exist as they are so expensive. I just bought mine and it was just delivered in today's mail, 5-21-2012. It came all the way from the UK. Some people just throw the bent nibs away. Why do that when you can send them to people like me to straighten them out and send them back to you to save your fountain pen, especially if it has sentimental value. The tool with the blue handle is called the burnisher and that is what you use to "rub" or "roll" the nib rinkles out with on the bloc.

Hope you liked seeing one of my tools for fixing Fountain pen nibs. :-)


  1. Bootson Bootson, 5 years ago
    Yet another tool I never knew existed! Thanks for providing my tool "fix" for the day.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.