Share your favorites on Show & Tell


In Tools and Hardware > Show & Tell.
Recent activity180126 of 180509Yellow Glass CasterOliver #9 typewriter
Love it
Like it

Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 7 years ago


(7 items)

ive seen one of these somewhere looks like hoses fit on the ends hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. VikingFan82 VikingFan82, 7 years ago
    Bunsen burner nozzle. My high school had ones just like that.
  2. VikingFan82 VikingFan82, 7 years ago
  3. Henry Brink, 7 years ago
    Actually, it's a gas feed valve for the bunsen burner. It is attached to the lab bench to supply gas to the burner.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.