GREEN,UN-CLEAN, BETTER FORDS IVE SEEN

In Classic Cars > Show & Tell.
Cars1379 of 1650SOMETHING ABOUT THE YEAR 1929SHES OLD AND PINK , MODEL "A" I THINK

TreyTrey loves this.
beachbombbeachbomb loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
trunkmantrunkman loves this.
EJW-54EJW-54 loves this.
packrat-placepackrat-place loves this.

mikielikes…

Man, they just seem to get worse. I mean, this antique work of art has all the modern amenety's of its time. This (again) 1929 Chevy coupe is equipped with lots of stuff, and , they dont make em like this anymore. You would be hard pressed to find one in this condition! Ok, im now taking bids on this......green car. (they dont really have a catagory for this, so, i have to list it under CLASSIC cars, sorry)

logo
    Cars
    1961 Chevrolet Corvette  1961 corvette barn find, 2 tops NO RESERVE, same owner since '81
    1961 Chevrolet Corvette 1961 corve...
    $26,100
    1962 Divco Milk Truck Shorty Model U  1962  Divco Milk truck step van clean title
    1962 Divco Milk Truck Shorty Model ...
    $6,400
    1931 Chevrolet Rat Rod California Combo with only 16,990 Miles 1931 Chevrolet California Combo Rat Rod 392 Hemi 325HP Automatic 350 Turbo
    1931 Chevrolet Rat Rod California C...
    $23,499
    1966 Jaguar E-Type  Barn Find 1966 Series I XKE Roadster
    1966 Jaguar E-Type Barn Find 1966 ...
    $45,400
    logo
    1961 Chevrolet Corvette 1961 corve...
    $26,100

Comments

1. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
      you got me metalman, its ANOUTHER correct answer.you know your relics. 29 chevy coupe.
    2. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
      that first one was easy with the "bowtie" stareing back at you. Look to my last post to nswer your question.
    3. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
    4. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
      thanks for lookin packrat
    5. Manikin Manikin, 9 years ago
      Nice ride Mikie ! I will take this off your hands :-) Love it
    6. gargoylecollector gargoylecollector, 9 years ago
      mikie ,it's about time you show me something I NEED!I remember when I was in Kindergarden ,my dad restored a '29 2 door sedan,it was dark blue,and everybody thought it was cool when he picked me up from scholl in it!I have a thing for '28 and '29 Chevy's
    7. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
      would you settle for the one in my upcoming post Mani ?
    8. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
    9. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
      thank you trunckman,did you figure the dimentions from the last post?
    10. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
      thank you Sean!
    11. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
      glad you approve gargoyle, thank you!
    12. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
    13. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
    14. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
    15. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
    16. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
    17. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
      thank you vontrike!
    18. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 9 years ago
      thank you miKKo for the luvin!