Lincoln-Kennedy Penny

In US Coins > Lincoln Pennies > Show & Tell and Politics > Kennedy Memorabilia > Show & Tell.
Lincoln Pennies111 of 1281994 Lincoln cent with error on reverse side.Several More Metal Detector Finds

antiqueroseantiquerose loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
Flightstar357Flightstar357 loves this.
lundylundy loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
sayer34sayer34 loves this.
KathycatKathycat loves this.

Kathycat

Kerry, First, Does these photo's look familiar?
    Okay I did download (from your site) the one you originally place on CW, sure hope you don't mind. I take horrible photos, and I wanted to make sure everyone sees it... Nice and Clear!

Kerry,
    Thank you so much! I was so thrilled when it arrived. Plus, I Finally don't have to sit by my mail-box all day anymore. chuckle. (maybe I won't get so tired) lol.
    "I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT". (It goes great next to my JFK glass & Thank you signature card from JK.)

Again Thank you so much, that was real kind & generous of you!

P.S. Don't forget to press "The Love it" !!!!

logo
    Lincoln Pennies
    Roll of 1909-1958 Wheat Pennies - 50 Penny Cent Unopened Unsearched Coins
    Roll of 1909-1958 Wheat Pennies - 5...
    $7
    (50) 1943 PDS Lincoln Wheat Steel Penny Roll ~ Circulated US Pennies Coin Lot
    (50) 1943 PDS Lincoln Wheat Steel P...
    $14
    Unsearched Wheat Penny Roll (1909-1958) Get Free Rolls
    Unsearched Wheat Penny Roll (1909-1...
    $8
    1943 PDS UNCIRCULATED LINCOLN WHEAT STEEL CENT PENNY COLLECTION WW2 LOT
    1943 PDS UNCIRCULATED LINCOLN WHEAT...
    $20
    logo
    Roll of 1909-1958 Wheat Pennies - 50 Penny Cent Unopened Unsearched Coins
    Roll of 1909-1958 Wheat Pennies - 5...
    $7

Comments

1. Kathycat Kathycat, 8 years ago
      I REALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!
    2. Kathycat Kathycat, 8 years ago
    3. Kathycat Kathycat, 8 years ago
      WOW BELLIN68 that was fast. Thank you. lol
    4. kerry10456 kerry10456, 8 years ago
      So glad to see it made it. The photo does look a little familiar ,lol. No probs there. Hope it brings you the luck of a lucky penny should. Have a great night. Kerry
    5. Kathycat Kathycat, 8 years ago
      Hey Kerry,
      I feel lucky already, that you were kind enough to sent it to me.
      Thank you for loving the Lincoln-JFK Penny you had sent me. lol
    6. Kathycat Kathycat, 8 years ago
      Thank you PhilDavidAlexanderMorris.
    7. kerry10456 kerry10456, 8 years ago
      Your Very welcome :-)
    8. kerry10456 kerry10456, 8 years ago
      Thank You Kathycat for the wonderful card, the photo of Mickey is one of the greatest things I seen it a while. I'll treasure it and add it to the display with the Mickey Clock that is on it. The donuts, I'll make a trip to the city and fattin-up on them. Thanks again. Kerry
    9. Kathycat Kathycat, 8 years ago
      Hi kerry,
      You are very welcome! Glad you liked it. The truth is I download the clock from your site, but I put the wrong one. Just think in 100 years it will be a antique. LOL
      Have a great evening. Kathy
    10. kerry10456 kerry10456, 8 years ago
      Thank You again, I don't know if you could have picked "A" wrong one, That one is a rare one also. Hopefully in 100 years some of my great-grandchildren might have some of my collection and with that thought, I'm going to put a little "helper" note with the card and explain how it's a special gift and maybe they will remain together.
    11. Flightstar357, 8 years ago
      I see this is dated 1973. I had one in the late 60's, 1968 I beleive. If memory serves me correctly it was produced or sold by the Littleton Coin Company of Littleton New Hampshire. (they are still in business). I also believe it was advertised in the back of Popular Mechanics or Popular Science Magazine. Perhaps both. Brings back memories. I love it.
      Thanks for listing it.
      Tony Flesia
    12. Kathycat Kathycat, 8 years ago
      Hi Tony,
      Thank you for the love. It was sent to me from a generous guy (above) name kerry10456. I myself love it.
    13. Kathycat Kathycat, 8 years ago
      Hi kerry,
      Thanks again!!!! You always say the nicest things. Have a GREAT DAY! Kathy
    14. kerry10456 kerry10456, 8 years ago
      LOL, thanks for the complement, I was posting your wonderful card you sent,as you were posting your comment , Timing was great. You have a great day also. Kerry
    15. Kathycat Kathycat, 8 years ago
      Once again thanks to you too!
      I'll see you later kerry on CW as I better get my ___ going. LOL
    16. kerry10456 kerry10456, 8 years ago
      LOL, Have a great day!! Me too, Gotta run to town.
    17. Kathycat Kathycat, 8 years ago
      Thank you Flightstar357 , Lundy & sayer34 for the love.
    18. Kathycat Kathycat, 8 years ago
      Hi lundy, Thanks for the love.
    19. kerry10456 kerry10456, 8 years ago
      Hello Kathy, Sorry missed your comment on the Roy Rogers watches, but as you stated, I need a Gabby and a Dale, well I still need a Gabby, but here's the Dale. LOL thanks for looking in on my Horde. :-)