Share your favorites on Show & Tell

iron stand

In Tools and Hardware > Show & Tell and Kitchen > Trivets > Show & Tell.
Kitchen4292 of 6200Shenango and Tepco coffee cupsHand Painted Folk Plate III
Love it
Like it

tom61375tom61375 loves this.
mrmajestic1mrmajestic1 loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 5 years ago


(51 items)

i think this is called a iron stand.its about 6 in long and is made of cast iron.i also think this one is called in the spade style


  1. mrmajestic1 mrmajestic1, 5 years ago
    I think they are also called trivets.
  2. jonima jonima, 4 years ago
    Yep, looks like a trivet for a sad iron.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.