Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Frosted Goblet

In Glassware > Cut Glass > Show & Tell and Art Glass > British Art Glass > Show & Tell.
Glassware6004 of 8267Frosted GobletFrosted Goblet
Love it
Like it

vetraio50vetraio50 loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 5 years ago

(236 items)

A large goblet with a frosted panel motif, circa, 1860s-70s. These types of glasses are usually attributed to the Stourbridge area and usually to Richardsons. This one is not quite the most boring frosted glass I have.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.