Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Does anyone know what this is called? Hall Bench?

In Furniture > Show & Tell.
Furniture7494 of 10332Western Union Telegraph Parts CabinentRefinished Dome Top Trunk
Love it
Like it

vetraio50vetraio50 loves this.
trunkmantrunkman loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
See 2 more
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 4 years ago


(1 item)

This has been in the family forever and I just want to know what the official name is and maybe find out about it's origin.
It is about 6ft long, the back is 4 to 5 ft tall, there are 2 locking cabinets on each end, it takes 4 men to carry it, red velvet upholstery, carved wood & gold colored trim.
I have taken pictures to a few antique stores but have not found anyone that has ever seen one like it.

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.