Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Chair Help

In Photographs > Show & Tell and Furniture > Chairs > Show & Tell.
Photographs2452 of 4358Vintage photo of my grandparents 1946Help ID this 1932 photo please
Love it
Like it

vetraio50vetraio50 loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 5 years ago


(1 item)

Can you help in identifying this chair. I am in need of the actual height of the chair seat. It will enable me to do some scale measurements on the original photo.

The chair is the same in both photos.

ANY help will be greatly appreciated


Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. vetraio50 vetraio50, 5 years ago
    Check out "barley twist Jacobean chair"!
  2. cwpost cwpost, 5 years ago
    It is called a Jacobean Chair (barley twist). I posted a chair recently upholstered a few moments ago. The item can be seen along with the history of the Jocobean with this link

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.