Antique Victorian Diamond 14k Earring 1.25ctw Russian

In Fine Jewelry > Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry482 of 747Has anyone seen anything like this before?Antique Victorian Turquoise Tassel 14k Rose Gold Earrings

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
nldionnenldionne loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
antiquarius123antiquarius123 loves this.

Moonstonel…

These are a nice pair of Antique Diamond Earrings that were one of my first pairs. They are heavy for there size and the Diamonds are VS! and F/G in colour. They are solid 14k and I believe are of Russian Origin

logo
    Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry
    Antique Victorian 15ct Gold & Cabochon Coral Drop Hook Earrings Circa 1860
    Antique Victorian 15ct Gold & Caboc...
    $70
    Antique Victorian 14k Gold Siberian Amethyst Fire Opal HALO Brooch Pin Pendant
    Antique Victorian 14k Gold Siberian...
    $710
    Antique Victorian 10k Rose Gold Turquoise Dangle Trembler Pendant Earrings
    Antique Victorian 10k Rose Gold Tur...
    $95
    Antique Diamond and PEARL 18ct Yellow Gold Crescent Brooch Circa 1890
    Antique Diamond and PEARL 18ct Yell...
    $130
    logo
    Antique Victorian 15ct Gold & Cabochon Coral Drop Hook Earrings Circa 1860
    Antique Victorian 15ct Gold & Caboc...
    $70

Comments

1. antiquarius123 antiquarius123, 7 years ago
      Love the flower/prong setting! And the diamonds are beautiful!
    2. AmberRose AmberRose, 7 years ago
      I like shiny!
    3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      Amber, So do I ...LOL that's why I am in a pickle every time I see something :0
    4. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      mustangtony, thank you for the loving :))
    5. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      antiquarius123, XOXOXO me too :))
    6. valentino97 valentino97, 7 years ago
      So pretty - what's a little pain for so much shine? I would wear them to the opera or ballet. When are we going to go to the opera or ballet? If you go - these would be special.
    7. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      valentino97, lol...... I know ..but they are razor sharp....:(
    8. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      BELLIN68, XOXOX handsome!!!
    9. toracat toracat, 7 years ago
      Beautiful!! The ear clips are interesting to me! And lots of bling!! When I see your jewelry, it all is beautiful! I see that I need to get it more together! Maybe I need a makeover! haha!
    10. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, thank you for the loving !!!!
    11. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      toracat, xoxoxo my friend :)))
    12. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      JH & toracat, thank you for being wonderful and a bit strange/goofy!!! I will always think you are both a bit off the wall :0 XOXOXO
    13. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      Eye, who's wall would that be...so I can take a look at you :0 LOL!!!!! If its my wall I will be sure to change in the bathroom !!!!
    14. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      JH, are you trying to tell me ...I am "Off The Wall"? Let me know who's wall! I need know :0
    15. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      JH, now I understand :0 I think we all are to be on here!!! And thank you!!!! XOXOXOXO
    16. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      Eye, OMG :0 don't fall!!!!
    17. NativeJewelerylovers NativeJewelerylovers, 7 years ago
      I was trying to think of a wall comment, but all I could come up with was these are beautiful...you have some incredible jewelry...
    18. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      NativeJewelerylovers, thank you my friend...thank you!!!!
    19. lundy lundy, 7 years ago
      those can only make you look more beautiful than you are ,
    20. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      lundy, XOXOXOXO
    21. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      thank you everyone for your loving!!!
    22. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago