Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Can someone tell me what this is called?

In Furniture > Show & Tell.
Popular items150909 of 168874Vintage Antique Porcelain MirrorSome Old  Hammer/hachet ..or tool thing?
Love it
Like it

tom61375tom61375 loves this.
nancydru4unancydru4u likes this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 4 years ago


(1 item)

This is a very cool piece but I have no idea what it is specifically called. Has angled slats for storage. I kept some record albums in it for a time. Thoughts?

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. hiflyer108, 4 years ago
    I tried to post straight up and down but it didn't work. The top of the piece is facing left.
  2. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 4 years ago
    So it's also in reverse? We actually had that once! I would just call it a phono & record stand. What else?
  3. hiflyer108, 4 years ago
    It's actually facing straight out, not in reverse. I think your suggestion to call it a phono/record stand is a good idea. Thanks much.
  4. tom61375, 4 years ago
    I'd use it to store my vinyl records in. Love it!

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.