Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Wheel back Windsor chair

In Furniture > Chairs > Show & Tell.
Furniture83 of 349I love these room dividersWindsor Chair
Love it
Like it

peteypetey loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
SEAN68SEAN68 loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
februarystarskcfebruarystarskc loves this.
See 4 more
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 4 years ago


(224 items)

This Windsor Chair is called a Wheel back. Named for the splat on the back rest. I found this one at an antique store that was closing shop. I paid 25.00 for it and have never regretted it. It retains its original finish and the seat has a nice shape to it. The arm rests are a "knuckle arm rest". The maker, who I have no clue" did a beautiful job.


  1. februarystarskc, 4 years ago
    Love your chair! I too also recently purchased a Windsor chair that's made of bamboo. Is there a way to date the chair?
  2. smiata smiata, 4 years ago
    I wish I knew. I could ask you the same. No markings on it at all. (sad face)
  3. februarystarskc, 4 years ago
    It's a beautiful chair nonetheless. And for $25!! That's wonderful
  4. smiata smiata, 4 years ago
    Thanks for the comments februarystarke.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.