Share your favorites on Show & Tell

What is this?

In Fishing > Fishing Lures > Show & Tell.
Fishing Lures61 of 215whats this arbogast lure???Lure from the past
Love it
Like it

ManikinManikin loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 4 years ago


(1 item)

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of fish bait this is, I found it and was just curious! Thanks in advance.

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. Manikin Manikin, 4 years ago
    Is it wood ?
  2. Mois, 4 years ago
    It is some kind of metal...
  3. ATTWOOD ATTWOOD, 4 years ago
    A bait fish depending on which country you are in. My husband said whatever kind of surface fish you would use for bait. Here in australia it would be used for Taylor. I hope this helps
    USA to catch bluefish
  4. Mois, 4 years ago
    I would like to find out what company made it and around how old it is...Thanks for the comments!
  5. ATTWOOD ATTWOOD, 4 years ago
    That shape of lure is very common here in Australia and it's general term is called a "spinner".Not sure how you would find the maker.
    Which country are you in?
    Cheers rose
  6. Mois, 4 years ago
    I live in the US.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.