Share your favorites on Show & Tell


In Asian > Indian Antiques > Show & Tell.
Indian Antiques114 of 181cool item dont know much about itSilent Butler???
Love it
Like it

SEAN68SEAN68 loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 4 years ago


(155 items)

This cool brass vase was a Saturday garage sale score this morning.
What is the name of the insert used in them to hold the flowers?????
I am having a brain drain this morning.
It would have been for dried flowers I'd imagine. The lady I got it from thought it was 1940's but I think 70's. It has a sticker on bottom with 2664 India
It is nice quality and will be a loved little addition to my old brass collection.
I will photograph some of my old brass this week


  1. Hunter Hunter, 4 years ago
    flower frog! I think that's what you're referring to (with the spiked top for holding stems), though the grated part is sometimes called a frog too. :)
  2. ATTWOOD ATTWOOD, 4 years ago
    yes hunter.I thought it was a!!!

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.