Willem Haenraets Painting

In Mid-Century Modern > Show & Tell.
Mid-Century Modern2053 of 2713Sears Desk 1960's (?)Restored Mid-century chair

ThoscahabaThoscahaba loves this.
lundylundy loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.

AmberRose

Oh yes, I am so keeping this fabulous oil by Willem Haenraets! She's big about 3 1/2 foot by 2 foot. I originally bought it for a buddy to resell but, heck NO! And the most amazing part...hubby loves it! I know its shocking.

Willem seems to paint a lot of fantastical fairies and such. Even has a Ravensburg puzzle or two...yes that is extra cool. I will put an active link on so that you can explore!

Whoop Whoop!!!

logo
    Mid-Century Modern
    4 Vintage Mid Century Modern Knoll Steelcase Avocado green Office Chair
    4 Vintage Mid Century Modern Knoll ...
    $125
    EDGAR CLAUDEL Mid-Century Modernist French Parisian Street Scene Oil Painting NR
    EDGAR CLAUDEL Mid-Century Modernist...
    $208
    Vintage Mid Century Danish Modern Lounge Chair
    Vintage Mid Century Danish Modern L...
    $725
    Crazy 14k Gold Aquamarine Natural Sapphire Mid Century Funky Design Ring 13.2g
    Crazy 14k Gold Aquamarine Natural S...
    $183
    logo
    4 Vintage Mid Century Modern Knoll Steelcase Avocado green Office Chair
    4 Vintage Mid Century Modern Knoll ...
    $125

Comments

1. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
    2. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 8 years ago
      I love this painting...great colours!!!
    3. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      It feels like you need to get to the city and enjoy!
    4. valentino97 valentino97, 8 years ago
      Is this spin art? Just kidding - I love it, great colors. I say yes - you should keep it for awhile at least.
    5. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      Hey Eye, the last pic is just the back of the canvass. Bought it at a gas station. They has lots of pictures on velvet but I went with this one.
    6. valentino97 valentino97, 8 years ago
      Actually, I bought some REALLY good turquoise cabs at a gas station in Arizona.
    7. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 8 years ago
      I love this piece... The colors are great and or some reason it reminds me of NY city.
    8. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      Eye, yes it was a joke, I got it at the GWill. Third picture is the signature.
      Dr, I wasn't bagging shopping at gas stations in the least! NY? Certainly could be.
      Posts the cabs!
    9. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
    10. upstatenycollector upstatenycollector, 8 years ago
      I'm not much on this type of art, but I really like the color, form and balance on this.
    11. mikelv85 mikelv85, 8 years ago
      That's amazing Amber. I love mid-century modern art ever since I found my Robert Lawson abstract and realized what they were selling for !
    12. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      I understand both your side Mike and Upstates. I don't love a lot of MCM paintings but some really call to me.
    13. SEAN68 SEAN68, 8 years ago
      STUNNING!!!
    14. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      Thanks cha cha!
    15. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      Well my hubby and I have been looking and we are pretty confident. But you are right, the "H" is different. I am going to email the artist later today and ask. Will let you know what he says...if he says...
    16. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 8 years ago
      Amber, really love this one. This is a really good example of MCM. And I am glad you are keeping it. Let us know the end of the story :))) love your taste!!
    17. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      Moon, I actually got a "go have fun" card from the hubby to hit a flea market yesterday...and came back with a loaf of bread! Hahaha...
    18. LOUMANAL LOUMANAL, 8 years ago
      Very "Tango-ish"! You both have good tastes. RER(BOB)
    19. AmberRose AmberRose, 8 years ago
      I totally get that Bob!
    20. pickrknows pickrknows, 8 years ago
      Great score A.R.!! Def. worth finding a place for it! Any further info??