1920's-30's Vintage Mickie & Minnie Stuffed Toys

In Animals > Mickey Mouse > Show & Tell and Dolls > Cloth Dolls > Show & Tell.
Mickey Mouse55 of 115Vintage 1950's Mickey Mouse Canasta Junior Card Game1930's Minnie Mouse Bisque Figurine

hollykalen
(1 item)

I found these at an estate sale-the lady told me they were original Disney stuffed toys from 1920's-30's.I was going to give them to my best friend's granddaughter for Christmas.They are in excellent condition! no tags-no musty smell! I would like to know if they are originals. I've looked all over the web but can't find any exactly the same.Please send any helpful comments!

Mystery Solved

Comments

1. hollykalen, 2 years ago
    the only similar Mickie & Minnie I've found was in a picture of Walt Disney from the 1920's surrounded by these stuffed Mickie & Minnies!
  2. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    All authentic Mickey and Minnie's carried the copy write and Disney name on a tag sewn into seam on their sides usually. These make me think they are unauthorized versions since there are subtle differences in most that were authorized . They are newer .
  3. hollykalen, 2 years ago
    thank you! I guess it doesn't matter to Lola-she's 2 yrs. old-but thought it
    would be nice if they were authentic!
  4. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Lola will love them no matter what :-) I would let her enjoy them . Newer even authorized ones have no real monetary value. but can give and get lots of good hugs to kids and even adults :-) Very cute
  5. hollykalen, 2 years ago
    I talked to my best friend this week and told her about my gift for Lola-she
    told me her daughter won't allow Lola to have "USED" clothes or toys-do
    you believe it? I must be getting too old to understand the younger generation!