Mail pouch Tobacco Thermometer

In Advertising > Advertising Thermometers > Show & Tell and Tobacciana > Show & Tell.
Advertising Thermometers143 of 172old batteries thermometer Pabst Blue Ribbon Thermometer

garrybeairgarrybeair loves this.
electobaccoelectobacco likes this.
stepback_antiquesstepback_antiques loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.

Artstudiomgr

Mail pouch Tobacco Thermometer.

Comments

1. ray burns, 4 years ago
    hi my name is ray i have a thermometer just like it could u tell me how much it might be worth thank you
  2. Artstudiomgr Artstudiomgr, 4 years ago
    $300-400. In this Condition.
  3. ray, 4 years ago
    thank you for the quick response and i been looking for a 1900,s dunn cheese cutter if you ever run across one let me know please thanks
  4. Jim Dalpiaz, 3 years ago
    Hi, I have a 3'x5' Mail Pouch sign painted by Harley Warrick in 1985. I have been trying to find similar signs with no luck. I can't find any groups of collectors for Mail Pouch items on the web or any way to find a value for this piece. Any suggestions or ideas? Please respond via email. Thanks.
  5. garrybeair garrybeair, 3 years ago
    I HAVE AN OLD MAIL POUCH THERMOMETER LIKE THAT ONE THAT I FOUND IN AN OLD BARN IN 1969.COUPLE OF ROUGH SPOTS ON BOTTOM.BUT THE REST IS IN GOOD SHAPE.
  6. Bob Bredeweg, 3 years ago
    I have a brand new Mail Pouch Tobacco Thermometer in the box and a used one that has been out in the elements for a number of years. They are the same cigar style with the single pouch under the thermometer. The size is 8" x 39". I also have a smaller one that is 3" x 9". It has a round dial like area at the top and a banner painted across the bottom. Does anyone have any idea of the value of these thermometers? The new one has a instruction sheet stating that the Ohio Thermometer was the manufacture. Thanks Bob
  7. Heather, 3 years ago
    Where can I get a replacement tube for a Mail Pouch Thermometer like the one pictured above?
  8. MMM MMM, 3 years ago
    Hi Bob Bredeweg, I would be interested in seeing photos of your brand new Mail Pouch Thermometer still in the box. Are you sure it isn't a repro... Send photos to flash03@comcast.net Thank you!
  9. joel, 3 years ago