Old 1 Gallon Coca-Cola Syrup Bottle

In Coca-Cola > Coca Cola Bottles > Show & Tell.
Coca Cola Bottles264 of 324Coca-Cola Large Store Display Brown Glass BottleGlass Coke Bottle

timtreasur…

Old Coca-Cola 1 Gallon Syrup Bottle. I have 2 more of these bottles, and thought they were cool to collect. I found this one at a flea market, the other two i picked out my buddy's shed for 20 bucks.

Comments

1. olegaclockman47, 3 years ago
    I can remember when you could buy the empty jug for twenty five cents or go behind the drug store and dig it out of the trash. saw one just today in the antique shop for $3500.and just to think i let them go fifty years ago. it had paper label and cap coca-cola.
  2. oilman514 oilman514, 3 years ago
    $3,500?!?! I've never seen one for more than $30 mint... I have one with the cap on it and i cant get $5
  3. olegaclockman47, 3 years ago
    Thanks ray, i did mean $35.00.
  4. Christian , 3 years ago
    How much are these really worth? I just bought a one-gallon coca cola syrup jug just like that one, except it's dated to 1920 and is completely sealed and full. I want to know how much it is worth. I paid $15 dollars for it.
  5. Chris, 3 years ago
    Where do you find the year?? Date??
  6. Brian, 3 years ago
    I have a Coca Cola jug with Label in a little rough shape.But the jug is full and has never been opened.Does anyone have any idea of the value?
  7. timtreasures404, 3 years ago
    Im sure if it still has the Coke, it should be worth a lot, but id see about getting it appraised by someone who deals with antique beverage bottles/collectables.
  8. Gracey:), 3 years ago
    I have a full 1 gallon jug of coca cola syrup, the seal has been broke. How do I figure out the date of it? I seen some similar and they were from the 1950's. I would also like to know how much its worth. Could anyone please let me know?
  9. Gracey:), 3 years ago
    The label is also on it and it says: cocaine removed. It's in pretty decent shape expect the seal has been almost completely broken . But, the syrup is all there.