Blue Glow Oil Burner

In Petroliana > Oil Bottles > Show & Tell.
Oil Bottles17 of 81Standard Oil Bottles...Dated 1946STABLOID..the Revolutionary Motor Oil Stabilizer by McNair

blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

wonder1_8
(1 item)

This container is about 16" tall and 7 1/2" in diameter. Glass jar and metal holder. On the tag it has Blue Glow Deluxe Oil Burer, Associated Oil Burner Co. Inc. Hartford Conn. Approved by Underwriters Laboratory. Just would like to know what i was used for and where it comes from.

Comments

1. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    I would like to know too.
  2. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
    you need to right click your pictures in your folder and rotate pic's have a hard timereading upside down...lol looks like what ever went in to it could react or some the so they put a top on it so it could breath... rather then blow...?
  3. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
    Kerosine Tank
    ...or other fuel
  4. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    Roy, I think a lot of people are sending pics directly from their phones. Will that trick work in that case? It is irritating & I skip some postes because of it. I don't poste from a phone cam so don't know if that could work with them.
  5. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
    dont think so blunder ..but
    i only have a track phone......no camra in that or any teckeee stuff ..just good and cheap .and plan ..lol not one to have something in my ear all day and night.
    i only turn it on when i need it,.. drives my friends nuts....they say how can you live like that ....lolololol
  6. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    Roy, I like those things you can wear on your ear. That way, when I'm talking to myself, people think I'm talking on a phone.
  7. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
    my bud who was here from cal & had he chest crack open like you ...has one in his ear all the time ..lol came up here for a few days and had no service ..well though I was gonna have to drug him or something,... he was lost with out it going off ever 2 mins ...man o man. he would say he was the hub of the spoke wheel ..ya right ,...told him he needs a life...
  8. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
    oh ya they call it ...blue tooth tec,...
  9. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
    so blunder ,, now that I have a min..... if you right click anyones picture and pick save to my folder or pictures ...then right click it once you have a copy ,select rotate clockwise or counter clockwise.... if you real want to see what the heck they posted..
  10. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    Yeah, but then aren't you stuck with in in a folder & have to go back & erase it? My lap-top is light & easy to turn on it's side(or upside down) if something looks interesting. I may have a day off next week so maybe my humour will improve. I'm supposed to be retired from something but can't remember what but think several gov't's do.