Will you link to my site or make it a Hall of Fame?
We link to many great sites from our category pages, and will certainly consider linking to yours if it meets our criteria (see below).
However, please note that:
- We do not link to online stores or for-sale sites.
- We do not do link exchanges.
- We are not trying to build a comprehensive directory of collecting sites.
The sites we link to are primarily collecting clubs and sites with great informational content in a specific area of collecting. Please email us if you know of a really great site we’re missing.
“Hall of Fame” and reference site criteria:
- Focuses on a specialized Category or area of collecting.
- Offers deep reference content and/or extensive, unique collections.
- Shows the passion and committment of an individual or group.
- Not sales oriented; not crowded with ads or offers.
- Doesn’t require registration or membership to view content.
- Well designed, uncluttered, beautiful to look at, easy to use.
- Has been around for a while, and is frequently updated.
- Complete – not ‘under construction’.
- Doesn’t use popup windows.
- Has pages that load reliably and quickly.
Club website criteria:
Back to all questions »
- Is the club a non-profit organization with a consistent track record over the years?
- Does the club make its publications available online to non-members?
- Does the club promote learning by offering members and non-members alike detailed online reference information about a given collecting Category?
- Does the club invite members and non-members to events, seminars, and workshops?