Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Lamp Part Unidentified

In Lamps > Show & Tell.
Recent comments130019 of 1330591960 Seth Thomas Industrial School/Wall ClockGrandaddys Spectacles in Gold
Love it
Like it

Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 7 years ago


(2 items)

My wife purchased a lamp at a yard sale and it needs a replacement part I have been unable to identify. I have sent a photo to many websites that sell lamp parts, but they have been unable to help. I sure hope someone can help me out. The part is in the lower section inside the glass that helps to create a glow soft light. It hides the bulb. The top of it is missing which reflects the lamp brightly toward the top. Does any one know what the name of this internal type shade is called and if so, where I may be able to purchase a replacement. Thank you very much!

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. Jamep1955, 7 years ago
    Thank you all in advance for helping!

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.