Posted 6 years ago
My mom has had this lamp at her house and I'm not sure for how long, but I thought it might be from my great grandmother which would put it anywhere from the 1920 to the 1960's. But one thing that I just noticed the other day is that there is a label on the bottom that says made in China. I know this lamp was not a recent purchase of my mom's. So, at the least I would say it's a vintage lamp. I would like to know:
1. What type/style/name it is ... Tiffany, Tulip, Victorian, etc.
2. About when it might have been made.
3. It definitely is made of metal (I put a magnet up to it). I am guessing it probably is brass.
4. What the possible value of it is?
4. Any and all info you could give me on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for any and all help regarding this.