Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Antique Walworth MFG CO ?

In Tools and Hardware > Wrenches > Show & Tell.
Wrenches85 of 123Ford Model T Car JackAssorted Tools Of Days Gone By
Love it
Like it

vetraio50vetraio50 loves this.
Add to collection

    Please create an account, or Log in here

    If you don't have an account, create one here.

    Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

    Posted 3 years ago

    (1 item)

    My dad bought this a a ?wrench? at an aution along with a bunch of hammers and other tools. Its say "Walworth MFG. CO. Boston USA" on it but I;ve searched and searched and all I can find are Stillson wrenches and its not that because it cannot be adjusted and is a closed metal rectangle,. its a little less than a foot in length with a wooden handle and a metal head. Any ideas what it is or what it could be used for.

    Mystery Solved


    1. frisco frisco, 3 years ago
      This is the main body of an old pipe wrench.
    2. Kydur Kydur, 3 years ago
      I concur with frisco, it's a pipe wrench with all the removable pieces missing.

    Want to post a comment?

    Create an account or login in order to post a comment.