Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Vintage hat? What's the name for this type of hat?

In Hats > Mens Hats > Show & Tell.
Hats299 of 409What is the hat?Unknown Hat???
Love it
Like it

tom61375tom61375 loves this.
andrewandrew likes this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 5 years ago


(1 item)

Any one knows about the maker or company name for this hat? I have tow of them It has no name logo as you see in the picture & just numbers inside 9853, the other hat has 85211. Any ideas?

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. lovehats, 5 years ago
    Both hats seem to have that logo that you see in the first picture. One hat has Genuine Fur Felt, the other hat has Genuine Velour made of imported furs. I will download the pics of both. Thanks for your respond & advise!
  2. stefdesign stefdesign, 5 years ago
    The general style of hat was called a fedora. The furry one was called a beaver hat.
  3. lovehats, 5 years ago
    Across from numbers on one hat it says Genuine Velour made of imported Furs, on the other says Genuine Fur Felt. That's all. I was asking about the company logo which is inside the hat. If anyone knows who made, both hats have the same logo.
    Thanks for your thoughts & comments!
  4. lovehats, 5 years ago
    Thanks for all your help!
  5. lovehats, 5 years ago
    The shield you see in the first pic is same inside both hats. Seems as both hats are made by the same hat maker/brand.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.