At the risk of being counterintuitive, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite unsexy costumes from holidays past, outfits that would make Marilyn Monroe look like a dowdy freakshow. Their proven ability to unflatter is downright frightening. Happy Halloween!
By Hunter Oatman-Stanford — October 18th, 2012
Top Articles on CW
- Coin-Op Cuisine: When the Future Tasted Like a Five-Cent Slice of Pie
- Should You Feel Guilty About Wearing Vintage Fur?
- A Guide to Christmas Antiques and Vintage Christmas Decorations
- Before Rockwell, a Gay Artist Defined the Perfect American Male
- These People Love to Collect Radioactive Glass. Are They Nuts?
- Untangling the Tale of the Seven Sutherland Sisters and Their 37 Feet of Hair
- How America Bought and Sold Racism, and Why It Still Matters
- When Book Lovers Guarded Their Prized Possessions With Tiny Artworks
- Did the CIA's Experiments With Psychedelic Drugs Unwittingly Create the Grateful Dead?
- You've Got Mail Bombs: Tracking Down the Most Dangerous Letters in the World