At the risk of being counterintuitive, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite unsexy costumes from holidays past, outfits that would make Marilyn Monroe look like a dowdy freakshow. Their proven ability to unflatter is downright frightening. Happy Halloween!
By Hunter Oatman-Stanford — October 18th, 2012
Top Articles on CW
- Slut-Shaming, Eugenics, and Donald Duck: The Scandalous History of Sex-Ed Movies
- A Guide to Christmas Antiques and Vintage Christmas Decorations
- Royalty, Espionage, and Erotica: Secrets of the World's Tiniest Photographs
- Double the Fun: The Husband-Wife Team Who Made Everyone Want to Chew Gum
- The 12 All-Time Ugliest Christmas Sweaters
- Fun With Guns: The Art of the Arcade Target
- Naughty Nuns, Flatulent Monks, and Other Surprises of Sacred Medieval Manuscripts
- The Killer Mobile Device for Victorian Women
- The Mao Mango Cult of 1968 and the Rise of China's Working Class
- Should You Feel Guilty About Wearing Vintage Fur?