At the risk of being counterintuitive, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite unsexy costumes from holidays past, outfits that would make Marilyn Monroe look like a dowdy freakshow. Their proven ability to unflatter is downright frightening. Happy Halloween!
By Hunter Oatman-Stanford — October 18th, 2012
Top Articles on CW
- Lightman Fantastic: This Artist Drenched '60s Music Lovers in a Psychedelic Dream
- The Polyamorous Christian Socialist Utopia That Made Silverware for Proper Americans
- Sacred Anatomy: Slicing Open Wax Women in the Name of Science and God
- Before Rockwell, a Gay Artist Defined the Perfect American Male
- Extreme Shipping: When Express Delivery to California Meant 100 Grueling Days at Sea
- Tarot Mythology: The Surprising Origins of the World's Most Misunderstood Cards
- Why Americans Love Guns
- These People Love to Collect Radioactive Glass. Are They Nuts?
- All-Night French Fries with T-Rex: Seattle's Trippiest Rock-Poster Artist Tells All
- Railway Paradise: How a Fine-Dining Empire Made the Southwest Palatable to Outsiders