At the risk of being counterintuitive, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite unsexy costumes from holidays past, outfits that would make Marilyn Monroe look like a dowdy freakshow. Their proven ability to unflatter is downright frightening. Happy Halloween!
By Hunter Oatman-Stanford — October 18th, 2012
Top Articles on CW
- Making, and Eating, the 1950s' Most Nauseating Jell-O Soaked Recipes
- Why Are America's Most Innovative Companies Still Stuck in 1950s Suburbia?
- If You're Too Young to Remember the Magic of Tower Records, Here's What You Missed
- Goat Rituals and Tree-Trunk Gravestones: The Peculiar History of Life Insurance
- Before Mondrian, Native American Women Painted Abstract Art on Saddlebags
- Read My Rings: The Oldest Living Tree Tells All
- From Retail Palace to Zombie Mall: How Efficiency Killed the Department Store
- Go Canada! When Gorgeous Graphic Design Lured the World to the Great White North
- Visiting Scarfolk, the Most Spectacular Dystopia of the 1970s
- The Mystery of the Phantom Page Turner