At the risk of being counterintuitive, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite unsexy costumes from holidays past, outfits that would make Marilyn Monroe look like a dowdy freakshow. Their proven ability to unflatter is downright frightening. Happy Halloween!
By Hunter Oatman-Stanford — October 18th, 2012
Top Articles on CW
- At Home With Horror: Metallica's Kirk Hammett Embraces His Inner Monster
- Sea-Monkeys and X-Ray Spex: Collecting the Bizarre Stuff Sold in the Back of Comic Books
- Rise of the Synthesizer: How an Electronics Whiz Kid Gave the 1980s Its Signature Sound
- Don't Panic: Why Technophobes Have Been Getting It Wrong Since Gutenberg
- Tarot Mythology: The Surprising Origins of the World's Most Misunderstood Cards
- Why the 'Native' Fashion Trend Is Pissing Off Real Native Americans
- The VW Bug's Rare and Quirky Czech Mate
- Should You Feel Guilty About Wearing Vintage Fur?
- Sixties Nostalgia Burnout: I'm So Sick of Talkin' 'Bout My G-G-Generation
- Retro Tops That Let You Float Like a Butterfly and Shine Like a Disco Ball