At the risk of being counterintuitive, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite unsexy costumes from holidays past, outfits that would make Marilyn Monroe look like a dowdy freakshow. Their proven ability to unflatter is downright frightening. Happy Halloween!
By Hunter Oatman-Stanford — October 18th, 2012
Top Articles on CW
- The Death of Flair: As Friday's Goes Minimalist, What Happens to the Antiques?
- The Mystery of the Phantom Page Turner
- How America's Obsession With Hula Girls Almost Wrecked Hawai'i
- The Art of War: Exquisite Chess Sets Once Captured the Game's Global Heritage
- The Gay Old Days: If You Really Want To See San Francisco's Future, Go Back to 1957
- Self-Righteous Devils: What Ozark Vigilantes of the 1880s Reveal About Modern America
- Tarot Mythology: The Surprising Origins of the World's Most Misunderstood Cards
- When Medieval Monks Couldn't Cure the Plague, They Launched a Luxe Skincare Line
- These People Love to Collect Radioactive Glass. Are They Nuts?
- Happy Easter! Here Come the Witches