At the risk of being counterintuitive, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite unsexy costumes from holidays past, outfits that would make Marilyn Monroe look like a dowdy freakshow. Their proven ability to unflatter is downright frightening. Happy Halloween!
By Hunter Oatman-Stanford — October 18th, 2012
Top Articles on CW
- When Medieval Monks Couldn't Cure the Plague, They Launched a Luxe Skincare Line
- Before Rockwell, a Gay Artist Defined the Perfect American Male
- Hollywood's Leading Motorhead: For Steve McQueen, Racing Motorcycles Was No Act
- These People Love to Collect Radioactive Glass. Are They Nuts?
- Self-Righteous Devils: What Ozark Vigilantes of the 1880s Reveal About Modern America
- Tarot Mythology: The Surprising Origins of the World's Most Misunderstood Cards
- All the President's Yachts: The Rise, Fall, and Resurrection of FDR's Floating White House
- WWII War Paint: How Bomber-Jacket Art Emboldened Our Boys
- Everything You Know About Corsets Is False
- Victorian Era Drones: How Model Trains Transformed From Cutting-Edge to Quaint