At the risk of being counterintuitive, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite unsexy costumes from holidays past, outfits that would make Marilyn Monroe look like a dowdy freakshow. Their proven ability to unflatter is downright frightening. Happy Halloween!
By Hunter Oatman-Stanford — October 18th, 2012
Top Articles on CW
- Like Iggy Pop? Thank Your Grandparents
- How the Military Waged a Graphic-Design War on Venereal Disease
- Capturing a Generation of Aviation Geniuses and Their Incredible Flying Machines
- These People Love to Collect Radioactive Glass. Are They Nuts?
- Hidden Gems: Lost Hollywood Jewelry Trove Uncovered in Burbank Warehouse
- What Were We Thinking? The Top 10 Most Dangerous Ads
- Cheap Thrills: The Freakish Fantasy Art of Mexican Pulp Paperbacks
- Selling Shame: 40 Outrageous Vintage Ads Any Woman Would Find Offensive
- Laika and Her Comrades: The Soviet Space Dogs Who Took Giant Leaps for Mankind
- A Shock of Schiaparelli: The Surreal Provocateur Who Forever Altered Fashion