At the risk of being counterintuitive, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite unsexy costumes from holidays past, outfits that would make Marilyn Monroe look like a dowdy freakshow. Their proven ability to unflatter is downright frightening. Happy Halloween!
By Hunter Oatman-Stanford — October 18th, 2012
Top Articles on CW
- War and Prosthetics: How Veterans Fought for the Perfect Artificial Limb
- Welcome to the Retro-Futuristic World of Laurent Durieux
- United States of Protest: A Citizen's Guide to 250 Years of Resistance
- These Chopines Weren't Made for Walking: Precarious Platforms for Aristocratic Feet
- Tarot Mythology: The Surprising Origins of the World's Most Misunderstood Cards
- Our Pungent History: Sweat, Perfume, and the Scent of Death
- Make It Work: Street Style for the Sensitive German Renaissance Man
- Is This Treasure Trove of Movie Ads From the Heyday of Newspapers Worth $20 Million?
- These People Love to Collect Radioactive Glass. Are They Nuts?
- Joking Aside, Rube Goldberg Got Tech Right
Roll the Dice“ ” There was definitely no previous model for the richest black woman in America or the first black heiress as her daughter.