At the risk of being counterintuitive, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite unsexy costumes from holidays past, outfits that would make Marilyn Monroe look like a dowdy freakshow. Their proven ability to unflatter is downright frightening. Happy Halloween!
By Hunter Oatman-Stanford — October 18th, 2012
Top Articles on CW
- The Art of Dignity: Making Beauty Amid the Ugliness of WWII Japanese American Camps
- How My Kid Lost a Game of 'Magic' to Its Creator But Scored a Piece of Its Original Art
- A Guide to Christmas Antiques and Vintage Christmas Decorations
- It Came From the '70s: The Story of Your Grandma's Weird Couch
- The Killer Mobile Device for Victorian Women
- Wind Power: How the 19th-Century's Greatest Shipbuilder Opened the Pacific
- Made for Misfits: The Colorful History of the Black Leather Jacket
- These People Love to Collect Radioactive Glass. Are They Nuts?
- Letters of the Damned: Exorcising the Curse of the Petrified Forest
- Making, and Eating, the 1950s' Most Nauseating Jell-O Soaked Recipes