At the risk of being counterintuitive, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite unsexy costumes from holidays past, outfits that would make Marilyn Monroe look like a dowdy freakshow. Their proven ability to unflatter is downright frightening. Happy Halloween!
By Hunter Oatman-Stanford — October 18th, 2012
Top Articles on CW
- Sad Iron Man: A Maine Geologist Wants You To Know How We Used to Press Our Clothes
- When Jagger and Jimi, Pink Floyd and The Cream, Rocked the Rafters at Ricky-Tick
- Falling in Love Again with the Haunting Sounds of Interwar Polish Tango
- Lost and Found: Mudlarking the Thames for Relics of Long-Ago Londoners
- What Happens to Baseball Heroes After They're on Topps?
- Guac 'n' Roll: How a Recycled College Menu Design Became a Classic Led Zeppelin Poster
- Bottled Up: Three Centuries of Whimsey Constructed Within Walls of Glass
- Fun Delivered: World's Foremost Experts on Whoopee Cushions and Silly Putty Tell All
- From Death Cab to the Grateful Dead, an Artist Reimagines the Classic Rock Poster
- Pointed Pins: How Pundit Jill Wine-Banks Sends Political Messages with Her Brooches