At the risk of being counterintuitive, we’ve compiled a selection of our favorite unsexy costumes from holidays past, outfits that would make Marilyn Monroe look like a dowdy freakshow. Their proven ability to unflatter is downright frightening. Happy Halloween!
By Hunter Oatman-Stanford — October 18th, 2012
Top Articles on CW
- Letters of the Damned: Exorcising the Curse of the Petrified Forest
- Stirred Not Shaken: How Do You End Up With 50,000 Swizzle Sticks?
- Apollo 11 Capsule Foil and Memories of Plucking NASA's Moonmen From the Sea
- It Came From the '70s: The Story of Your Grandma's Weird Couch
- These People Love to Collect Radioactive Glass. Are They Nuts?
- A Filthy History: When New Yorkers Lived Knee-Deep in Trash
- True Kilts: Debunking the Myths About Highlanders and Clan Tartans
- That Time the French Aristocracy Was Obsessed With Sexy Face Stickers
- How Gorham Wed New Technologies With Classic Craftsmanship to Gild the Gilded Age
- How the American Flag Became Sacred—and the Hottest Brand in the Nation