My Lady Lamp

In Lamps > Floor Lamps > Show & Tell.
Floor Lamps81 of 170antique lamp COCA COLA GLASS BOTTLE LAMP

Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
SizzlerSizzler loves this.
GoodwillHunterGoodwillHunter likes this.

angela_mcl…
(1 item)

a lady lost her mom and was moving her stuff, My husband and I was helping I asked about the lamp how old she was and the lady told me she don't know how old or what she is made of that she just remembers the lamp as a young child herself and she never liked it so she gave the lamp to me and I love her. Can anyone tell me anything about this lamp

Comments

1. angela_mclane angela_mclane, 2 years ago
    Can anyone tell me any information about this lamp
  2. JTP JTP, 1 year ago
    I have a similar lamp, did you find anything out?
  3. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago
    There were several companies making such items in the 1960's when these were popular again. I have seen large floor lamps like this online 2 years ago as they were being made again.
  4. zguy2112 zguy2112, 1 year ago
    That lamp is an eye soar! No offense, but I would take that thing out to the desert and blast it!
  5. angela_mclane angela_mclane, 1 year ago
    JTP no I haven't found our any information about her. I have searched but no luck..
  6. angela_mclane angela_mclane, 1 year ago
    PhilDavidAlexanderMorris The Lady that gave me this lamp was in her late 5o's or early 60's and the lamp belong to her mom whom had passed away about 4 years ago she said her mom had it for as long as she could remember
  7. angela_mclane angela_mclane, 1 year ago
    zguy2112, that's why my friend God gave us all different opinions because unlike you, I love her very much
  8. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 7 months ago
    Basically you can tell by the shade it is around the 1960's or 1970's. Peoples mothers and all people are buying things basically until the day they die. My dating of 1960's basically is correct.