My favorite marble

In Art Glass > Marbles > Show & Tell.
Marbles53 of 138The other 2 favorite marblesantique marble Tower Game

pops52pops52 loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.

My name is Brian, I am new to collecting, was wondering if you know what type of marble this is? it was with a bunch of small regular marbles I aquired from a friend its in perfect shape and is really colorful its 1 1/2" inches wide.

1. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 3 years ago
    Wow. Very nice marble!
  2. B24LIBERATOR B24LIBERATOR, 3 years ago
    Thankyou miKKoChristmas11!!, there are a couple more I have like it that are alittle bit bigger. I dont think these are shooters.
  3. Manikin Manikin, 3 years ago
    This looks like a newer hand blown artist marble . Very beautiful . I am no expert but have seen similar in fact own one made by a glass blower about 15 years ago . Some get signed others don't . I will watch for any of the glass experts to see what they say . I would put it in a marble display holder and display it :-)
  4. B24LIBERATOR B24LIBERATOR, 3 years ago
    Thankyou Manikin, I agree, its solid glass and this particular one does not seem to exihibit any markings the other 2 I have kind of have a similar look and are about 2" wide but different variants of color but again no markings. I wonder if yours and mine are from the same artist? does yours have the same pattern? Thankyou again.
  5. Manikin Manikin, 3 years ago
    Mine looks a bit different / I will have to locate it ,my husband put it away in a safe place so I will post when find it . I did know name of artist that did mine but have forgot now . But he would sign the real large ones . Yours has more colors in it than mine and I think more beautifully designed :-)
  6. Manikin Manikin, 3 years ago
    Try searching ebay also . Here is one example of a artist made not as fine as yours
  7. B24LIBERATOR B24LIBERATOR, 3 years ago
    Those marbles are really kool looking too on e-bay, Hopefully Ill know something soon I have 3 of these and they look as if the same artist did them. Im stumped! I would be interested in seeing the one you have.
  8. pops52 pops52, 1 year ago