ANTIQUE PORCELAIN BEER TOWER

In Breweriana > Show & Tell.
Breweriana476 of 1627Pre Pro or Prohibition Bud standup CardboardMiller High Life Beer Moon Girls

officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
kygurl32kygurl32 loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
toolate2toolate2 loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.

Glenys
(1 item)

This is an antique porcelain beer tower that is about 25" tall, with 14K gold trim and is insulated with three taps (one is on). I have never seen anything like this. I think it is at least 50 years old. It was a gift from a friend from Holland and it came with the five matching glasses. I understand that the English translation is "Queen of Beers" and it is in German. I don't know anything more about it. Has anyone else seen one before?

Comments

1. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 years ago
    The word "beer" got my attention. Nice piece.
  2. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 2 years ago
    I have seen one of these - they are new - and part of Warsteiner's big campaign on for their beer from what I see.
  3. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 2 years ago
    I am just going from another I have seen online, also in top shape. Hope I am proved wrong on this one.
  4. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 2 years ago
    There have been more than several on ebay.
  5. Glenys, 2 years ago
    I have had this tower for 25 years and the person who gave it to me 25 years ago had it for 30 years before that. Can you send me a link to the one you saw? Thanks!
  6. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 2 years ago
    Hi Glenys, like I said, not sure about yours but they seem available.

7. Glenys, 2 years ago
    Thanks for the link. I'll have to investigate. It was so nice of you to follow up on this for me. If there is ever anything I can help you with, please let me know. I'm not a computer wiz, but I can always try.

Glenys