Collections are a fun way to organize your Show & Tell posts into groups, or bookmark other peoples’ posts by subject, interest, or however you like.
To make a new Collection:
1. Go to the main Show & Tell page, choose an item that interests you, and then click the “Add to collection” button.
2. Give your collection a name, describe it, then click the “Create” button.
3. You have now added an item to your new collection!
To add an item to an existing Collection:
1. From the item page, click the “Add to collection” button.
2. Select the collection you want to add the item to.
3. Then click the arrow on the right. You can verify that the item has been added by clicking the collection name on your profile page.
To delete an item from a Collection:
1. Go to the Show & Tell page for that item.
2. Click the “Add to collection” button again.
3. Deselect the item from the list that appears below the “Add to collection” button, and then click the arrow.
To find items to add to your Collection, click here!