Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Need help with the name of this leg style

In Furniture > Desks > Show & Tell.
Desks308 of 563Stunning Partners DeskVintage Children's Desk (I think)
Love it
Like it

SEAN68SEAN68 loves this.
Add to collection

    Please create an account, or Log in here

    If you don't have an account, create one here.

    Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

    Posted 4 years ago

    (8 items)

    I can't, for the life of me, recall the name of this style of furniture leg. Hoping someone might be able to help! Thanks in advance. :-)

    Mystery Solved


    1. scottvez scottvez, 4 years ago
      I'd call it a spool leg. Barley twist is a different style of turning where the turn is continuous up the leg.

    2. LoriLovesVintage, 4 years ago
      Spool. That's the word I was looking for scottvez. Couldn't think of the word for the life of me! Thanks!
    3. scottvez scottvez, 4 years ago
      Glad to help you out-- post the whole piece when you have a chance!


    Want to post a comment?

    Create an account or login in order to post a comment.