Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Lid to broken sugar bowl

In Glassware > Early American Pattern Glass > Show & Tell.
Early American Pattern Glass407 of 434Little pressed glass pieceClear small bowl probably EAPG and little Hats
Love it
Like it

Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 6 years ago


(1 item)

I don't want to break the rules but my daughter broke the bowl to the lid pictured above. I want to replace the bowl but I don't even know the name for the pattern or where I might look to find it. If someone could please help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. Manikin Manikin, 6 years ago
    It is called Pressed glass . I would say a Candy dish . You should be able to find one on ebay under pressed glass
    here is a link to one close to start your search for bowl for your lid . Good luck I am sure you will find one if you keep checking ebay
  2. Manikin Manikin, 6 years ago

    another close you just need to find your exact pattern
  3. gibson405, 6 years ago
    Thanks Manikin. I'll check it out.
  4. Manikin Manikin, 6 years ago
    I am sure in time you will find one just like yours . Good Luck ! :-)
  5. Zharlotte, 6 years ago
    I'm not certain without knowing the measurements, but I think what you're searching for, may be a sugar bowl. The maker is Anchor Hocking, and the pattern is called Star of David. If you live in the US, just email me. I have 2 of the sugar bowls without lids. I'd be happy to send you one free of charge. Please mention Star of David in the subject line, so I'll be sure to catch it. I hope it's exactly what you need, and I'm pleased to help.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.