Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Please Identify - Glass Goblet

In Glassware > Elegant Glass > Show & Tell.
Glassware6578 of 8188Ulrica Hydman-Vallien GobletsMy yard sale finds
Love it
Like it

inkyinky loves this.
vetraio50vetraio50 loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 6 years ago

(1 item)

Please help me identify the glass in the photo. It was a wedding gift to a family member and I broke one. It has a stamp/impression on the foot.

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. vetraio50 vetraio50, 6 years ago
    Can you describe the stamp/impression on the foot? Perhaps a photo of it? The glass is called a rummer in English.
    Check out the Wiki entry:
  2. pokey, 6 years ago
    If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you should be able to see a crown impression on the foot. It also seems to fall into a category of "kings crown goblets" when I did an image search. But no idea who the maker is yet.
  3. vetraio50 vetraio50, 6 years ago
    I think that is a Theresienthal mark.
  4. pokey, 6 years ago
    vetraio50, you might be right! I found one that looks pretty darn close:
    The etching may be different, which is probably just an indicator of age run, and the foot is darker maybe.
  5. pokey, 6 years ago
    Yup, you're right - it's circa 1980. How on earth will I replace this!?

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.