Share your favorites on Show & Tell

This is a stool of some sort and would love to know what it is??

In Furniture > Victorian Furniture > Show & Tell.
Recent comments130960 of 130987Danish Chair?Unknown Lamp Origins - Any ideas?
Love it
Like it

officialfuelofficialfuel likes this.
vetraio50vetraio50 loves this.
markmark likes this.
vintagegemvintagegem loves this.
See 2 more
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 7 years ago


(1 item)

Someone said it is a bustle stool and another said it is a gout stool and most people just rub their chins. It isn't very big. Any information would be appreciated.

Mystery Solved


  1. vintagegem, 7 years ago
    Your stool is called a Thebes stool, circa late 1800s/early 1900s. It is considered Arts & Crafts and many were made by Liberty of London. The style was inspired by pieces found in the archaeological digs of Egypt.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.