Rocky Horror and Tim Curry Photos during making of film

In Movies > Movie Photos > Show & Tell.
Movie Photos28 of 142Grace Kelly Candid Photo (1954) Grace Kelly Promo Photo (1954)

ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
HedgewalkerHedgewalker loves this.
nrkruppnrkrupp loves this.
lisalisa loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
UxbridgeiteUxbridgeite loves this.
geo26egeo26e loves this.
inkyinky loves this.

Posted 5 months ago

marterdom
(1 item)

Founds these on the platform of the C train in TriBeCa in 2011. They are photos of Tim Curry and the cast of Rocky Horror during the making of the film. Some have writing on the back and Frankenfurter kissed the back of one.

Comments

1. inky inky, 5 months ago
    One of the best films and music..I have the DVD and watch it often...and if not watching have the music on...fabulous find...I shall wait with antici.............pation!...to see what the others say about your find!...:-)
  2. AwfullyCute, 5 months ago
    Would you be up for scanning these in individually? Or at least some of them? I'd particularly like to see the lipstick mark you mention! Thanks for sharing - what an absolutely amazing find!
  3. cosmosfactory, 5 months ago
    That is an amazing find. I run a large Rocky Horror Website and I have a question or two for you. I think people would be interested in hearing about your amazing find. Will you contact me?

jimhetzer@gmail.com
  4. Larryv4711, 5 months ago
    Embarrassed to admit this, but those fell out of my bag on the way home from my office when I worked on Canal street.
  5. sailorcartman, 5 months ago
    I would like to back that these have to be Larry's photos. I would bet my life on it. also, judging by Tim's costume, these are backstage Belasco photos, not from the flim set.
  6. Hedgewalker Hedgewalker, 5 months ago
    I was Tims crossdressing consultant and lost those pics on my way to get my manzear cropped. Email me for the address to return my pics. Thanks !!
  7. Larryv4711, 5 months ago
    These were part of a collection I bought from someone in New Mexico. These were used in making The Rocky Horror Scrapbook. I had it shipped to my office (I worked onthe corner of Hudson and Canal) and was taking them home. A bunch fell out of my bag and I picked them up. When I got home I realized I missed one. Looks like I missed more than one! If it's any proof, I'd be happy to show you the rest of the collection. Email me if you would like to discuss further - larryv@gmail.com
  8. ho2cultcha ho2cultcha, 5 months ago
    this is amazing! the photos and the comments both! i was a big fan of Rocky Horror back in 1981-83, and friends and i put on a stage performance of it when i lived in Australia. #1 cult classic ever!
  9. sequinsaff, 5 months ago
    Please get in touch with Larry. Anyone in the Rocky community will verify that these must be his!!