Bob's Long Boys Sticks Gum Machine

In Coin Operated > Gumball Machines > Show & Tell.
Gumball Machines84 of 84Pepsi Cola gumball machine/ Glass and woodIs This an Antique King Carousel Gumball Machine?

Dan121156Dan121156 loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
vanskyock24vanskyock24 loves this.
rivamarshrivamarsh loves this.
VintageTAKER54VintageTAKER54 loves this.

mykillerst…

Not too sure what kind of gum dispenser machine this is. Its a coin operated stick gum machine. Just saw it, bid, and won it at an antique auction. Came with a key and in GREAT condition. I'm guessing its from the late 70's or early 80's???

If anyone has any idea what this is or what the value is let me know. I know I got it for only $35.
anthony
anthonydonabed@charter.net

Comments

1. VikingFan82 VikingFan82, 4 years ago
    Ignore that. My guess is it's from around 1962. It looks like a Victor Vendorama vending machine. Any manufacturer's markings? I have seen these go from anywhere from $50 to a few hundred.
  2. Grendelking Grendelking, 3 years ago
    Cool gum machine...lucky...as Napolean Dynamite would say. Great find. I'm no expert but, I imagine this will only go up in value as time goes by. It's not something that you see everyday, at least I don't.
  3. metalman304, 3 years ago
    Really nice machine. Not familiar with the mfg. but if you ever want to sell it, feel free to contact me : metalman304@aol.com
  4. Seeburg73, 3 years ago
    I have the same machine...although my glass has a green background, when we aquired it it had long straight peppermint sticks in it, and alot of dead ants.... I looked at it just now and found that it was mounted on a pedistal, but we do not have that piece for it.
  5. metalman304, 3 years ago
    It is a Victor.....circa 1950's. I would pay 125.00 for a machinei like this all day.
  6. gumballer, 2 years ago
    This is (was) a pen dispenser. There is one on ebay right now for 450.00. I suspect it will remain there at that price!
  7. gumballer, 2 years ago
    oh, I also saw one yesterday, don't recall where the listing was, but it was full of the original pens. I used to see these around all the time in the 60's / early 70's