MP38/40 book

SizzleSizzle loves this.
pops52pops52 loves this.
Hems303Hems303 loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.

blunderbuss2

Here's a toast to Hems. Steve, get your towel out. Was hiding some powder at a friend's house on the French side & saw this book. Borrowed it without using the word "borrowed". I've had almost all the smg's in 1 form or another during my life in working order. Bergmann with the snail drum mag., MP28 II Schmeisser, Beretta M38 para(German edition) with grooved barrel, MP40, Sten MKII(3), Grease gun, Reising, MG-08-15 (2- bipod & sled mount), & 1919 Browning .30. All before I was 19 yrs old. All this stuff was around for almost nothing in the 50's. I got pretty good with all of them. Most recent was a Mac 10 in 9m/m with silencer but it sold so fast I never got the chance to shoot it but don't like those ammo eaters that fire that fast. The MP38/40 was one of my favourites just because mainly for the looks & feel in the hands. And i'm mainly a black powder shooter! Guess we all have our aberrations.

Comments

1. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 years ago
    Not sure how to take that Sean. is your brother on parole or what?
  2. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 years ago
    I finished it today & will return with offer to buy. Known him for over 25 yrs. Typical W. Indian, what is his is his & what is mine is his. Just joking. Too many covert things go on around here. This is just a diff. world than you probably know. If it weren't for all the DEA, CIA etc. agents here during the off season, people would starve! They stay in the big hotels taking pics of girls while the smugglers take pics of them to pass around. That is not a joke!
  3. Hems303 Hems303, 2 years ago
    Yo Blunderbuss....just passin' thru! Like the book. Stay well.

Steve
  4. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 years ago
    Steve, keep in touch when not planting IED's etc. LOL Trying to get a permit to reload ammo for the dutch police. Have great offer on the reloading equip. that is already here. Actually I brought most of it in about 12 yrs ago but owner is moving store to dutch side & can't legally bring it with him that last mile.
  5. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 years ago
    Got it Jay. I'll watch for her handle in the future.