Advent Calendars from Germany

In Christmas > Nativity Scenes and Figures > Show & Tell and Paper > Calendars > Show & Tell.
Nativity Scenes and Figures6 of 45Nativity Italian Sculpture TOBACCO BASKET NATIVITY SHELF

auraaura loves this.
    NULL

mcat13

Does anyone know the Order Nos. of these advent calendars? They are all made by Richard Sellmer Verlag. The bottoms of these calendars read: "Made in Western Germany © by RS ? Stuttgart-Rohr" The first three calendars are by Anita Rahlwess and are approximately 12" x 8". The last calendar is by Veruschka and is approximately 10" x 14". The first calendar might be Order Nr. 11, but this is not verified. The dates range from the 60s to the 80s. The photo quality is not the best, but I hope someone will be able to help with the order number identification. Thanks

Mystery Solved

Comments

1. Dizzydave Dizzydave, 2 years ago
  2. mcat13, 2 years ago
    Thank you for the information, I have used sellmer-verlag.de for some of my research. They have a product directory, but I have been unable to match these advent calendars to their order numbers. These calendars are not currently being produced and I could not find them in the company's archives. I appreciate your help.
  3. mcat13, 2 years ago
    I discovered the last calendar by Veruschka is Order Nr. 551.
  4. mcat13, 2 years ago
    The third calendar is Order-Nr. 38.
  5. mcat13, 2 years ago
    The second calendar is Order Nr. 29, thanks to my friend Ingrid in Germany. Richard Sellmer Verlag currently makes a different advent calendar, also labeled Order Nr. 29. They reprint their vintage calendars, so it's possible that the current Order Nr. 29 had a different Order Nr. when it was first printed in 1961.