Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Vintage fat shaker exercise machine

B: Charmingly retro37 of 84Vintage School Pre-Primer CollectionWalking Paper Doll Advertisement
Love it
Like it

kyratangokyratango loves this.
SEAN68SEAN68 loves this.
lisalisa loves this.
Add to collection

    Please create an account, or Log in here

    If you don't have an account, create one here.

    Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

    Posted 9 years ago

    (125 items)

    What are these machines called, I've seen them in movies and now I have one... They're used to shake off your fat I guess. It's made by Montgomery ward. Thank you everyone!!


    1. Vestaswind Vestaswind, 9 years ago
      Oh wow we had one of these in our library at home. It's an exercise belt!
    2. Vestaswind Vestaswind, 9 years ago
      I guess they called them messager. Here is a picture of one.
    3. kyratango kyratango, 6 years ago
      Fat shaker! Lol! Need one !!!

    Want to post a comment?

    Create an account or login in order to post a comment.