Mickey Mouse w/Minnie Mouse electric Hotplate...

In Animals > Mickey Mouse > Show & Tell and Kitchen > Show & Tell.
Mickey Mouse71 of 1151930's hand made paper mache mickey mouseMickey Mouse Music Box

WindwalkerWindwalker loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 likes this.

AngelinaRo…

This is just the picture on the surface of the "hotplate" for lack of a better word. it is electric and the Hot surface where you see the pic is seated into a black square base. Base 3in surface pic about 8in. I had my sister translate the Japanese and she said it is just the name of the company that made it, however the company no longer exists. I havn't see another one of these, not even with a different cartoon or brand or what have you. i know it's old, just not sure how old.. Any tips?
Thanks!

Comments

1. kerry10456 kerry10456, 2 years ago
    I can tell you it's 1987 or later. In the later part of 1986 when they changed their copyright logo to "The Walt Disney Company". Prior to that it was Walt Disney Productions or WDP on the earlier pieces. The oldest copyright logo would be W D Ent. which is short for Walt Disney Enterprises Inc. which they didn't use after 1939. Sorry couldn't be more help, but this is a "Tip" for future reference also.
  2. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    wow thanks kerry I never knew that about dating Disney . Great info to keep in the memory bank :-) I hope when I need to remember I can find the key to open my memory bank . That was very useful info !
    Very cool hot hot plate . It is as cute as can be Angelina:-)
  3. kerry10456 kerry10456, 2 years ago
    Mani,Thanks for the complement. I'll send you a key, if you need to unlock it in the future. :-)
  4. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Ok you hold the key because I am sure I will lose it soon . I think I have been to so many estate's to think clear <wink> and a hint
  5. kerry10456 kerry10456, 2 years ago
    LOL, gotcha Mani ;-) wink
  6. AngelinaRose33 AngelinaRose33, 2 years ago
    wow thanks Kerry, that is definetly useful info!! thank you as well Mani : ) good luck with that key, I got a kick outa that hehe
  7. kerry10456 kerry10456, 2 years ago
    Your very welcome, sorry couldn't be any more help.