Tiffin #15310 Center Handle Server

In Glassware > Show & Tell.
Glassware2009 of 4333Pretty Stemware Pukeberg Roaring Lion Collection

Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
HedgewalkerHedgewalker loves this.
PeaviePeavie loves this.
DeanteaksDeanteaks loves this.
mrmajestic1mrmajestic1 loves this.
renoir911renoir911 likes this.
epson233epson233 loves this.
pwsest1944pwsest1944 loves this.

debbiepike54

This little dish measure's 9 3/4", is pink satin, and I have no idea who gave it to me. I had forgotten I had it till I was up in the very top of my cabinets tonight. By the time 2 grandmothers, 1 mother in law, and 2 great aunts give me their dishes over the years I forget who gave what many times. This is the only one I have like this so if anyone has the time to identify it I would appreciate it. I just collect some things because they are pretty, and sentimental and best of all, FREE!

Thanks to TallCakes it's been solved. Thanks so very much.
Tiffin #15310 Center Handle Server

Mystery Solved

Comments

1. TallCakes TallCakes, 2 years ago
    Tiffin #15310 Center Handle Server; here's one in green:
  2. debbiepike54 debbiepike54, 2 years ago
    Thanks TallCakes once again for identifying my pieces ! From what you shared to me, it's pretty old.
  3. epson233 epson233, 2 years ago
    beautiful -- love the satin's -- they look so frosty - just like a good scoop of homemade schubert ---- mmmmmmmmmmmm making myself hungry
  4. debbiepike54 debbiepike54, 2 years ago
    Thank you Epson ! I started to say it was frosty !
  5. renoir911 renoir911, 2 years ago
    Very beautiful. Pink and the green one as well. I like the frosty appearance.
  6. debbiepike54 debbiepike54, 2 years ago
    Thank you Renoir! I saw a red one I really liked on Tall Cakes link.
  7. Peavie Peavie, 1 year ago
    This shape and color remind me of my "American Sweetheart" depression glass collection. Quality not as good as your sweet dish, and mine are not frosted, but still nice.
  8. debbiepike54 debbiepike54, 1 year ago
    Thanks Peavie, it's inherited from someone, but I can't remember which someone. The older I get and receiving relative glassware and jewelry I am forgetting who gave me what.
  9. Hedgewalker Hedgewalker, 1 year ago