Antique Victorian Mississippi Pearl OMC Diamond 15k Lavaliere Necklace

In Fine Jewelry > Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry264 of 447Antique Victorian Ceylon Moonstone Ruby Sterling Necklace GermanyAntique Victorian Huge Moss Agate Sterling Brooch Germany 40mm x 30mm

PhilDavidAlexanderMorrisPhilDavidAlexanderMorris loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
freiheitfreiheit loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
vintagejewelvintagejewel loves this.
toracattoracat loves this.

Moonstonel…

This was a total find many years ago! I bought this on the premise that this was costume jewelry. I liked the way it looked and fell in love with it....and had to have it. This measures 45mm x 28mm and the necklace is 17 inches ...The OMC Diamonds are VS and G in colour...All original the Era.

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    vetraio50, thank you for your loving :))
  2. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    Pearls are my big weakness. This is to die for!! What a keen eye you have!
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    AmberRose, I love your taste! BTW Thank you for believing in me :) That means a lot!!!!!! I want you as my friend for life :))))
  4. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    How could I not?
  5. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    Hope you are doing well. Sorry for my venting email. Whoo, tough day. Glass of wine and feeling much better. Appreciate that you understand and love.
  6. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    AmberRose, You hit on a good thing..going to get a glass right now :))) Stood in line at the Post Office for about an hour! LMAO and no ventilation with all Men! You can vent all you want ..anytime you want! I have tons of pearls...just don't know what to do with them :( I love them..but don't wear them much! BRB with the wine!
  7. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    BELLIN68, thank you for your loving :)))
  8. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    freiheit, thank you for your loving :))))
  9. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    AmberRose, thank you for your loving .....