Maybe Middle Eastern Necklace

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Jewelry Necklaces > Show & Tell.
Costume Jewelry Necklaces158 of 460necklace with vintage clasp.Silver back necklace

sarahoffsarahoff loves this.
ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
optimusprimeoptimusprime loves this.
nldionnenldionne loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.

Posted 11 months ago

Zowie

First off I will say sorry for photo not being to clear. I believe this is a colour used a lot by the Turkish People or so I have been told. The truth of the matter is I cannot swear one way or the other. I was lucky enough to find it in a second hand shop, it has all different aspects to it. One of these is it has 2 cloisonne balls & the metals seem to be all different. Even though it is not marked that I can see the blackest parts of it look like silver & parts like copper. It's easiest to say it's made from all different elements & so heavy to wear.

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 11 months ago
    I love the cool necklace and the colour is pretty!!!!
  2. Zowie Zowie, 11 months ago
    Thanks again to all & yes Moonstonelover21 I could see this on your neck. It's really heavy on mine but again nice to own, I can't wait till can start displaying thing's again.
  3. Zowie Zowie, 11 months ago
    Just in case you didn't get the message to you all thanks for enjoying my item as much as I do.
  4. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 11 months ago
    Zowie, thank you for saying that!!! I am only a collector of interesting pieces :))) I enjoy sharing and learning :))
  5. Zowie Zowie, 11 months ago
    I am the same way it must for some reason catch my eye not just jewellery but all things. I can wish & wish as much as I like but cannot get back all the great things that I had. No choice does not mean I cannot start over again this time I don't think it will be to the same account. To heart breaking when they have to go.
  6. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 11 months ago
    Zowie, if you told you all the jewelry I had to pawn because of circumstances and relashionships...I lost everything twice! All that you see is what I acquired after loosing the everything that meant something to me. I believe that all will comeback to you...if you ask once and leave it alone. The Universe and God knows what your wish is. It may not be exactly what you lost. And in reality its better than before! I am blessed and feel that I bless others with selling. I sell on other sites and the pieces you see here are my personal stash. An heirloom to my daughters that do not have the male figure in there lives to lean on. I hope this helps...you are never without...for long. Just believe everything will come back to you. I do XOXOXOXOXO
  7. Zowie Zowie, 11 months ago
    Moonstonelover21 I also have been there more than once. I have now got a wonderful man . Items come & go. The only thing I want now is my health back so we can do all we planned. By the way we are going on for 25 years. That's a blessing. Thank you for your kind & up lifting thoughts.
  8. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 11 months ago
    Zowie, you health will comeback...just believe and envision it every night before you go to sleep. And say to your self....I am healthy, happy and complete. Like an mantra...and it will come to pass!
  9. Zowie Zowie, 11 months ago
    That is something I say all the time I hope you do not think I'm looking for pity it's just that if anything could be inherited I am the unlucky one. I do make the best of everything I can. Take care & at least you have you beautiful children if they are anything like you seem to be. Have a great day. As for collecting when I had to have the auction because of the long move I was told by an auctioneer to open a shop. As I told him I do not have enough knowledge as I have learnt along the way & I believe I have a good eye for things. I have looked at what you have & they your girls are ever so lucky. If they sell I hope the timing is Wright as with everything it all has it's ups & downs.