New England Clock Company

In Clocks > Wall Clocks > Show & Tell.
Wall Clocks159 of 169Gingerbread Clock1920s Waterbury Regulator Clock--from one-room schoolhouse

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
Bruce99Bruce99 loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.

toolate2

Anyone else have this clock? It was made by the New England Clock Co. in Bristol CT probably in the 60s... The dial is a 1/2 inch thick tile with a Currier and Ives like scene on it. It designed to look like a little mill complete with water wheel. There are holes drilled across the bottom for the greenery to fit into securely. I think that this was factory. I've seen several of these in different forms that had this same feature. I also have a nice steeple clock by this same maker. If you check out my other junk you'll see it...

Comments

1. Bonnie Watkins, 3 years ago
    I purchased a steeple clock in an antique store in Ohio. After getting it home, I discovered that it needed a new main spring. It was made by The New England Clock Co., in Bristol, Ct.. It's numbered 2126. It has pink & green flowers on the dial and the wood looks like maple. Can you help me out, please?
  2. toolate2 toolate2, 3 years ago
    Contact these people. I'm sure they have what you're looking for...
  3. toolate2 toolate2, 3 years ago
    Is this the clock?
  4. timeless5 timeless5, 3 years ago
    Hi toolate2, yes I have that one, I have a few New England clock co.. clocks They all have that flowers on the dial. I beleive they are made in Bristol Ct. Theres one with a rolling pin & a Big cuckoo type one that has a saying on it. All I remember it starts out with "HARK" It's been packed away for years. I think they are nice clocks.
  5. toolate2 toolate2, 3 years ago
    I think these New England Clock Co clocks are under appreciated. Here's a great link to read more about them:
  6. toolate2 toolate2, 3 years ago
    Thanks scandi and brat!!
  7. Bruce99 Bruce99, 3 years ago
    Thanks for the link Nathan. I wasn't aware of the New England Clock Co as a spin off of Sessions. This is a beautiful clock with very nice attention to details.
  8. toolate2 toolate2, 3 years ago
    Thanks Bruce!
  9. toolate2 toolate2, 2 years ago
    Thanks again birdie!!
  10. toolate2 toolate2, 2 years ago
    Another example of you great taste Tony...lol... Thanks!!