Cobalt Blue Wall Mirror

In Art Deco > Show & Tell and Furniture > Mirrors > Show & Tell.
Art Deco635 of 1946Jackson Bell Tulip Grill Tube Radio Model 68 from 1931RARE JAAP RAVELLI HOLLAND TERRACOTTA AND COPPER BUST

pastelp8ntrpastelp8ntr loves this.
ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
vanskyock24vanskyock24 loves this.
ArisellonArisellon likes this.

Posted 12 months ago

peteeone

A 32 inch diameter cobalt blue mirror mounted on masonite(it's hard to see in the picture but it has delicate flower leaves etched on the sides). Purchased at an antique store in Orange, CA. I have never seen another one like it

Comments

1. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 12 months ago
    Had a big one like this for a table but no decoration, would love to see this one. There are 2 types, one is a true cobalt the other is a grayish blue colour.
  2. peteeone peteeone, 12 months ago
    Awesome. The picture camera made the mirror look grayish-blue but it is a true cobalt color. Do you have pictures of your mirror.
  3. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 12 months ago
    I am not sure, but I will look, I had some pics wiped out by my computer a number of years ago - but now I remember one where you can see the top. Had a pair of bookends on it and one of my cobalt blue palm tree vases, I have pics and my email is on my home page !~
  4. Manikin Manikin, 12 months ago
    I love your mirror magnificent , So Art Deco . Big love on this !***
  5. peteeone peteeone, 12 months ago
    Thanks Phil and Manikin.
  6. ho2cultcha ho2cultcha, 8 months ago
    i used to see these often, but they don't come up for sale so much anymore.
  7. pastelp8ntr, 6 months ago
    Oh! I've been looking for one of these. A lot of my family back east had these in their houses when I was growing up in the early 60's. If you ever sell or find another one please keep me posted. Much appreciated.
    ...and thanks for posting this, so nice to see