Posted 6 years ago
- British Intelligence Manual / German Motorcycle Industry since 1938
- Issued in 1946 and based on captured WWII manufacturer documents
- Called a F.I.A.T. (Field Information Agency, Technical) - Report No. 654
- Compiled by S. du Pont, Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency.
- paperback, 83 pages, typewritten format, illustrated with drawings and copies of actual factory designs including information on Victoria, Ardie,
-(German) Triumph, Steyr-Daimler-Puch and the BMW & Zundapp military motorcycles.