Posted 5 years ago
- 1945 - "History of World War II" - Armed Services Memorial Edition
- Copyright 1945 by Ann Woodward Miller / Printed in the U.S.A.
- Authored and compiled by Francis Trevelyan Miller, LITT.D, LLD.
- Published by the Universal Book and Bible House, Philadelphia, PA
- The Armed Services Memorial Edition includes three Service Records pages before the title page as shown in picture #2 - (all unused)
- Blue color hardcovers with gold title print / 966 pages / fully illustrated in sections with World War II official records, historical war photographs (many full page), and maps.